Wednesday, April 23, 2014

probs

Probs: we all have them. 

From the insufferable quirks of your coworkers to the time the ice cream parlor ran out of your favorite flavor on the #worstdayofyourlife to the awkward moments that keep you awake at night, we have them. We cause them. We get them. 

Which is why I'm going to blog about them. Now, keep in mind that the probs I will be posting are purely for entertainment value. I'm well aware that the world is plagued with actual problems that are very serious. So you can #firstworldprob me all you want. I'm actually quite the aficionado of #firstworldprobs-ing people. Ask my roommates. We do it all the time. 

But this is for fun. This is to make light of the little things that get under my skin or make me roll my eyes or just straight up make me laugh. 

So stay tuned for a series of blog posts that will crop up whenever I darn well feel like writing them all about the probs we face in life. Feel free to submit your own suggestions for probs categories—I'd love to hear them!

And yes, I'm aware that I'm not the best at keeping up with series that I have planned. But the way I see it, there are more than enough probs to go around, so this one should be easy :)

DISCLAIMER: I  consider myself to be a fairly happy person who is quite content with the way her life is currently. Don't think that I only focus on the probs of life. Life is good, guys. Again, this is just for fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment