Friday, September 28, 2012

it's nine thirty-nine

and this is what I've already done today:

woke up to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
connected the dots to turn off my alarm
went running
showered (very important)
drove my brother to campus
watched ten minutes of Grey's Anatomy while getting ready 
     (if you've already watched it and you tell me even the most minute plot detail, there will be problems.)
drove my sister-in-law to work
made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast
ate scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast
read up on the Writing Fellows program 
sent an e-mail
was serenaded by Mikey B (that's Michael Bublé to those of you who aren't on a nickname basis with him) 

listened to some Adele and Norah Jones
studied me some history
wrote this blog post

it's gonna be a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment