Monday, October 3, 2011

Midnight Musings

I love BYU. I could end my post right there and pretty much have said all there is to say. I feel so unbelievably blessed to be a university where I feel safe and protected, where I feel uplifted everyday, and where I can receive a secular education right alongside a religious one. I've been here just over a month and already I've felt overwhelmed time and time again at how lucky I am to be here. I have so many opportunities that I wouldn't have at any other university.

It's fantastic, my friends, it really is.

And even though I still miss the little creature comforts at home and my family and friends, I know this is where I'm meant to be. Right here, right now, the Lord wants me here. And so right here I will remain.

Goodnight, folks. Tomorrow is going to be a fabulous day!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment