Monday, October 31, 2011

It's that Time of Year Again.

The sidewalks are littered with the leaves that just couldn't hang on any longer. The morning air foreshadows the cold winter that is to come. The foliage is no longer a solid, constant green, but an array of golds and reds and oranges.

It's unfortunate that this wonderful spectacle of change and beauty and calmness must be accompanied by a cold. Just like always. It's even more unfortunate that the only "grocery store" within walking distance of my humble abode (*cough*CREAMERY*cough*) has a meager--and that's being generous!--supply of medicines and cough drops. So I didn't get the cough drops that I need.

But it's ok. I've got my polar bear pjs and comfy blankets. I've got a yummy box of treats from my lovely grandparents. And I've got this cuddly guy:



And hopefully I'll get my hands on some cough drops soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment