Tuesday, October 14, 2014

sometimes...

...I look at the floor while at work and see a tiny mouse just hangin' out

...I reword entire sentences in papers so that I can use my favorite words

...I scroll through font choices for upwards of fifteen minutes and still come away empty handed

...I agonize about my phone dying, not because I think I'll need to contact somebody, but because it would be a tragedy if I had to walk home from campus without listening to Harry Potter

...while completing a class assignment, I stumble across creepy pictures of naked dolls behind bushes

...I play games like How Much Homework Can I Do While Lying in the Fetal Position in Bed and Can This Task Be Successfully Completed While Watching Gilmore Girls

...I have to walk against the flow of most of the student body (including the marching band) to get to work

...I get ready for the day in 8 minutes flat

...I overuse the word halcyon

...homework falls by the wayside so that I can share random happenings with the blogosphere

...I eat spaghetti and a tortilla for dinner at 9:30pm

...I accidentally almost hold hands with somebody I'm holding the door open for (again)

...I worry and fuss about whether or not my modifiers are misplaced and if readers will understand that it's the second time I almost accidentally held hands with a stranger I'm holding the door open for and not that I held the door open for him a second time

...I almost get body slammed due to a fellow student's inability to walk and text at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment