Tuesday, May 6, 2014

100 days of happy: 8–14

So here's the truth: life right now is pretty dang boring. Maybe monotonous is a nicer word. But it's true. My days are all pretty similar for the most part, so it's been really beneficial for me to be consciously looking for the things that make me happy. It takes some of the ho-hum out of life and helps me to appreciate the little things that make my days less dreary.



8. A jillion and half miles but only one phone call away.
9. A Utah evening in its prime.
10. Blast from the past movie night.
11. Brody's first (and thus far only) hair!
12. Feeling blessed to have gotten to be there for three of my favorite munchkin's baptisms.
13. Dinner time apparel at the Greenhalgh home (Mom clued me in via text)
14. Missionary Mondays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment