Monday, February 18, 2013

recap on {the day of love}

Valentine's Day kind of rocks. I discovered that this year. Here's why:

This is how I started out my day:

Roomie Breakfast
Roomie Gift Exchange 


The mail came: 

Best Valentines I could have asked for 


And so did a sneaky ninja friend:



I went to the temple and was filled with so much love for the people I served. It was beautiful. 

A little Kid President never hurts:



And neither does a delicious dinner with your sister-in-law and roommate (which I unfortunately forgot to take pictures of).

Four words: Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites 


Scored some See's from the cute ten-year-old I tutor



Love is love. Sure, the emphasis on V-Day is on romantic love. But that's not the only one that exists, people! There is so much love in the world. Feel it! Live it! Love it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment