Monday, February 11, 2013

monday thoughts: conversation and love

When did conversation hearts stop saying "True Love," "Be Mine," and "XOXO" and start saying "Tweet Me," "Baby Doll," and "Sweet Thing?" Also, why don't they sell bags of just the white ones? Because let's face it, they are the only ones that only taste mostly like chalk and not completely like chalk. But let's not talk about how many I've eaten despite that....

Apparently, I am "one of those people who don't think pictures of puppies that make other people say 'Aww' are cute."

Evidence that I love Hannah Rose:
  1. I text her at least one picture of a cow every day. 
  2. I do yoga with her for an hour on our dirty living room floor starting at 10.30 at night
  3. I only laugh for five or ten minutes before I  help her remove highlighter caps she gets stuck in her mouth
  4. I go to the gym with her even when she's wearing rubber pants. 
  5. I promised her that I wouldn't cut her limbs off leaving her with only stubs or nubs. 
Sometimes I think I'm funny. Sometimes my roommates don't.

1 comment: