Monday, January 23, 2012

Just can't get enough

Some people are addicted to Mountain Dew. Some people are addicted to exercise. Some to Pinterest or Facebook. Cupcakes, TV shows, and blogging are also on the list of things people are addicted to. 


I have a different addiction. It is one that has the ability to overtake all of my free time if I'm not careful. It's not a food or a show or a website. But, once I start I just can't stop. Kind of like Pringles. You ready for this? Wanna know what my addiction is? Drum roll please.......

Laughing Baby Videos. 


I love them. I have spent hours upon hours watching them over and over and over again. I laugh every time. Every single time. The draw me in like a moth to a flame. I just can't get enough of baby chortles and giggles and snorts. I really, really hope that when I have kids (fifteen years from now, right Ma?) that they laugh at silly things and that I can catch it on tape and upload it to the world wide web and show everybody that my baby is the most adorable creature on the planet.

So I'm going to share the love. Here, for your viewing pleasure, are my two favorite laughing baby videos of all time:



Hope you had a laugh! Remember that no matter how sucky the world can be, there are always laughing babies to brighten your day.

P.S. For the longest time, I thought the baby in the second video was a girl. SURPRISE! It's a boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment