Friday, November 4, 2011

I Met a Boy.

He's perfect. He has curly brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a smile that melts my heart. He makes me laugh and humors me by laughing at my terrible jokes. We have plenty in common--love of the color yellow and an obsession with owls--and though we just met, we work together well. I keep him on task and he reminds me to laugh and have fun.I smiled the whole way home after I met him. Like I said....he's perfect.

Oh, and did I mention that he's five and I'm helping him learn how to read?

2 comments:

  1. I almost ran as fast as I could downstairs to your room screaming, "YOU MET A BOY!!!!!"......and then i read the last line. Ha so cute :)

    -Emily C
    thegistofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly....that's kind of the effect I was going for! I have a weird sense of humor (:

    ReplyDelete