Saturday, November 19, 2011

"Come to my Room! It's Christmas!"

There is nothing quite like laying three to a bed in your roommates' bedroom at 1:30 in the morning, being enveloped in the Spirit and Magic of Christmas. Especially when it's not even Thanksgiving, yet.

I have no idea what prompted Allie and Lissa to hang up Christmas lights on their wall at 1:30 this morning, but I'm glad they did. Everybody but Emily (who was sound asleep) piled into their room for some pre-Christmas cheer. We told memories of Christmases past and listened to Michael Bublé's Christmas album. The stories and music, paired with the soft glow of white lights on the wall and my knowledge that the ground outside was covered in snow, were truly magical. 


I refuse to skip allow myself to skip Thanksgiving. But, let's just say, that Christmas is probably going to hold a different meaning for me this year. And, to say the very least, I'm ecstatic. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR BLOGS!!! you have to write a book about the life of 222 tingey:)

    ReplyDelete