Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night on the Town?

I've always been more of a stay-at-home kind of girl. I've never been one to initiate grandiose Saturday night plans. Most days, I'm content to stay home and watch movies or just visit with friends and family.

But, honestly? This whole responsible college student routine of spending all day Saturday studying, cleaning, shopping, and eating grilled cheese at 10:22 at night because I was paranoid that if I cooked at a normal hour I wouldn't be able to get the kitchen clean before Cleaning Checks is getting kind of old.

Don't get me wrong. Nights in spent chatting and laughing and being silly are still top notch in my book. But moderation in all things, right? You've got to mix it up every now and then.

So one of these days I'll actually make plans for a Saturday night. But for now, I'm going to go indulge in one of my favorite nighttime activities...I'm going to go bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment