Wednesday, May 14, 2014

100 days of happy: 15–21

Ah, so much happiness. It was a good week, y'all, mostly because there was the perfect juxtaposition of the little happies (french fries and my man Ben Rector) and big, huge, wonderful, can't-life-just-always-be-like-this happies (my Minnesota trip...more to come on that later).

All I'm saying is that this week has big shoes to fill...


 15. Homemade oven-baked fries. (The secret to good crisp is to sprinkle some white sugar over the potatoes after you've cut them and let it sit for twenty to thirty minutes and then rinse and dry them before seasoning. In case you were wondering.)
16. Ben Rector. To quote my dear friend Laura, "I just love him, and I need him to love me."
17. My awkward this-is-my-excited face selfie the day before Minnesota. The finger is because there is one day left, not because I had a great idea.
18. Leavin' on a jet plane!
19. Sculpture gardens with Mama, Mama Aase, Maddie, and Kate.
20. Got to spend Mother's Day with my favorite lady!
21. Mother-Daughter date coming to a close at Culver's.

No comments:

Post a Comment