Wednesday, March 7, 2012

picture this..

Casually standing in line in the Twilight Zone, peering over your shoulder and catching a glimpse of a guy in full traditional German garb (hat, lederhosen, the whole nine yards) grabbing Toblerones off of the shelf with such intense ferocity that the only sound effect that comes to mind is Om Nom Nom.

The look of confusion on my face when my Physical Science professor repeatedly used the phrase "what water wets to" during lecture. What does that even mean? Somebody please tell me!

A nerdy looking guy wearing an ever-so-attractive ensemble of layered khaki shirts bursting into rousing rendition of a random R&B song. 

A girl struggling to walk in high heeled boots teetering and almost losing her balance after trying to get a guy's attention. 

My neighbor's reactions when I dropped my iClicker for the 3rd time in less than fifty minutes, this time falling underneath a seat in the row in front of me. Loudly. And then my relief and appreciation when a guy a few seats down got up and retrieved it for me. 

That shared look of why-did-that-just-happen? between friends when a strange guy jumps into the conversation you were having about the boy who rudely challenged your professor's ability to teach about the effects of the Civil War on the South. Interrupting Us Boy went on a tirade about how Interrupting Professor Boy definitely had a point. We were just commenting on the funny accent Interrupting Professor Boy had when he said 'orders.' 


All this in two hours? It's going to be a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment