Monday, May 26, 2014

100 days of happy: days 22–35

It's your lucky day: two weeks of my happy in one. It's really just because I was too lazy last week to get a blog post together, but here it is now.

The last two weeks have been a bit more of a stretch for me. I've really had to search for the little things that make me happy, but it's always been rewarding when I've found my little happy for the day.



22. One of my biggest weaknesses. So good. 
23. New cooling racks! 
24. Throwback to tree selfies.
25. Peanut Butter M&M cookies!
26. I had a little doggy visitor
27. Sunday afternoon in the park.
28. Letter from my favorite :)



29. Good book. Beautiful day.
30. Them mountains finally got a little green on 'em.
31. Beauty in unexpected places.
32. Somehow life is better when you're wearing seahorse socks.
33. I'm one happy apple addict: pink ladies for $ .98
34. Sometimes my friends hijack my phone when I leave the room and take dozens of pictures for me to find five days later.
35. Memorial Day BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment